Monday, April 5, 2010

Baseball Banner

I love Baseball.
I am an Angel's fan.
My brother plays for BYU.
I am a HUGE fan of his.
He is a pitcher.
Unfortunately, he is having to red shirt this year due to Tommy John's surgery.
But, we are still huge fans.
We like to celebrate at this house.
And today is Opening day of baseball.
It is tradition to celebrate it.
It has been tradition since I was a little girl.
And, what is a celebration without decorations?
Today, I put together this little "We love Baseball" banner.
It is simple and perfect.
We are having Hot Dogs and Nachos for dinner.
Peanuts and Cracker Jacks are fun too.
Put together a little celebration for your family.
Look up when your favorite team plays their next game and celebrate.
It is a fun family tradition.
Happy Opening Day of Baseball!

17 comments: said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this on Craft schooling Sunday! Hope to see you again next week, I plan to share this cute project with everyone then! all the best.

Chris said...

Very cute! We're getting excited for our kiddos to play baseball and softball. :)

Carly Jane said...

I LOVE it. It's seriously perfect. I can't seem to get myself able to sew anything these days... hopefully I'll get back in gear soon! (maybe the fact that it's snowing has something to do with it. Winter blues have hit hard!)

Letti said...

I love the red banner. Banners are perfect for baseball season!

the queen bee said...

Even though we are die hard Dodger fans (I grew up a Padre fan since I lived in SD)- I still appreciate how adorable this is. :) My youngest would die for that- he is OBSESSED with baseball. Too cute.

Kaysi said...

That is super cute!!

Londen @ Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

This is Adorable! You are crafty.
I would love to be able to make something like this.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cami said...

Way Cute! Found you at Tip Junkie Tuesday! Your blog is a lot of fun to look at.

Julie E. said...

Found your blog via Skip To My Lou and spent the last hour browsing. Love your cute, creative ideas. As the mom of four baseball-loving boys I think I need to make this banner... except in Dodger blue :).

{All Thingz Related} said...

Oh I just love it! Great job!
Thanks for linking up to our first Anything Related Party!!! Hope to see you back next week!

Walkers said...

We love opening day too! I have never thought to do a party for it though- adding this to my wish list of traditions! Check out my blog for some sunshine I sent your way!


Jamie Lynn said...

What an awesome idea! Love the dinner choice! Cute banner too! Stop by and say hello! Have a great day!

Sarah@VintageChic said...

I love your banner! So cute! We love baseball as well in our house and I'm preparing for a baseball birthday party for my son's 3rd birthday this month. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Absolutely love this!! How funny- - the "sarah" commenter above me said exactly what I was going to say- - I have a 3rd birthday coming up & we are doing baseballs, too. This is perfect inspiration!

-Sarah (@HarriganHowdy) said...

Thus is way cute! Thanks for linking up! Be sure to enter my giveaway!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

That is just super cute. I spent this morning at my son's Little League game. Love baseball!

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

This is so cute. As big baseball fans ourselves, as soon as I saw this I thought we needed one too!! Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...