Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Triangle Party Banner

A simple template for a party banner.

Ingredients: 12x12 print paper, scissors, glue and pencil.

A) 12x12 sheet folded in half. B) Mark edges (approx. every 2 3/8") dividing sheet into triangles (guidelines for illustration only) a simple mark will suffice. C) Cut ends and discard. D) End triangle with seam can be cut... one down!

A) Reverse fold and tape open edge. B) Fold tape over edge. C) Place mark at the middle of long edge D) Cut to mark!

A) Cut. B) Each 12x12 yields four triangles. C) Glue edges leaving room for ribbon to slide along top. D) Walla!


Letti said...

You make it look so easy. Thanks for posting this.

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for this post! I am going to throw a polka dot baby shower for a dear friend and this helps so much!

Jaime said...

Hi there,
Just stopping by. Adorable blog!!
Thought you might want to know about a great giveaway over at:

Carly Jane said...

So cute. I didn't realize they were strung with ribbon (I thought it was just srips of paper glued together). So smart!

Bryn said...

I just stumbled on your blog and I love it!!! I'm a mom that is always crafting so this is great. thanks for sharing!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

VERY cute idea! I love it!! Thanks so much for showing that it can be easy to make a banner. I have been wanting to do one but kept thinking it would take forever!!

Thanks for linking up at Spring has Sprung Party at Fun to Craft!

jen said...

never thought to use my paper cutter to make one of these - just made one for my daughter's bday and kept recutting and recutting triangles until i got the one i wanted -- thanks for saving me from ever doing that again!

Alison said...

This is so darling!! And you make it look easy, so I have to try. Thanks for sharing!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...