Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Placemats

I was over visiting one of my new favorite blogs It's FUN to Craft and she was blog swapping with Melanie over at A Crafty Cupboard. Melanie shared these darling placemats. They are just what I need on my table right now. Of course mine will be in reds and whites. But, I am just saying, they are so stinkin cute! Don't you love the flowers? Ya, me too. So, go check out the tutorial here at It's FUN to Craft and also Melanie at A Crafty Cupboard. They are both amazing ladies.

4 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

so dang springy! love it!

Amelia said...

thank you for visiting and leaving such a beautiful comment - means a lot :)

Off to look at this crafty blog.

Amelia.x

winterpeachblog said...

Looks like I have some fun blogs to pop over to. Thanks for the links...great placemats! Arlene

Carly Jane said...

So cute! I'm sort of a placemat maker... so I might just have to remember this next tiem I'm making a batch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...