Friday, March 19, 2010

Ruffled Shoes

Anyone else seeing cute ruffled shoes out there that people are making? And loving them? Ya, me too. I just found these this morning at My Backyard Eden. She is always hosting fun new ideas. You should go check her out. You wouldn't be disappointed. I really really want to try my hand at these. Go here to check these cute ones out.


Amelia said...

thanks for your comment. Yes, I've had people sign up for the experimental art e-course and I am so thrilled, I think I will add a few more spaces than I originally intended!

I saw some lovely summer sandals once that some-one had threaded up with coloured ribbon and tied up around their legs - looked so cool and such an eco way to make nice some sandals!

I will check out this blog - thanks,


Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Hi Tasha!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and highlighting my ruffled flats! I wore them today as a matter of fact!

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...