Monday, March 8, 2010

Puzzle Magnets

I love fun magnets. I have to be honest I don't have many myself, but I always love seeing them other places. These I really want to try! They are made from old kid puzzles. What a brilliant idea. Especially, since we always seem to eventually lose a couple pieces at our house and then the puzzle is trash. They come from Inspiring Creations. I happen to just love her blog. She always seems to have lots of fun ideas.
She is even featuring a full tutorial on how to make the magnets. Go check them out here.

3 comments:

Keriann said...

These are really cute! I've used large (pieces about 5 inch square) puzzle pieces to make mini scrapbooks with before but I hadn't thought of puzzles!

Keriann said...

Ooops I mean I hadn't thought of magnets! =)

Kaysi said...

Hey! I got the headbands in the mail today, totally made my day! I know that they are probably for kids, but I'm so wearing the maroon one to church on Sunday! I'm super excited. Thanks! Also, I'm putting your button on my side bar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...