Monday, March 22, 2010

Peeps Bunting

Wow. Have you seen anything cuter then this to make for Easter yet? I don't know. Besides the fact that I love buntings and banners and this is one made after peeps (yes, those yummy and fabulous Easter candy) I just love the bright happiness that seems to penetrate from them. I want to make one. Don't you? Really. I do. These are designed and made my Dana at MADE. I am sure most of you know who she is. The post is actually here over at V. and Co. You must go read about it. Besides the fact that she tells you how to make one, and gives you the template, she also talks about the fun Easter brunch that goes with it. And peep candies are definitely a part. I just love it!

3 comments:

Letti said...

That banner is adorable.

Carly Jane said...

I know! I saw it earlier and fell in love. It made me think: I need to get me some peeps to EAT!! Seriously.

miss said...

要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!!..................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...