Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Numbered Jars

Home. I am back from a little family trip. Hence, the lack of fun projects to post about lately. (You have to take time out for family right!) This morning as I was going through all my fun blogs I love to follow and I came across these fun numbered jars. Don't you just love them? I found them at Lemon Tree Creations. I am sure a lot of you already know about this fun blog, but if you don't you should go check it out here. It is put together by a group of fabulous women. Each one shares something on a different day. Love it. These jars could be used for lots of different things. Tiffany used them as a fireplace decoration. Fabulous. Go check them out along with the tutorial here.

3 comments:

Letti said...

I can think of so many fun things to put in them too. You could change them for every season and holiday.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for posting about my jars. How fun!

I just looked through your blog and I love it! Great stuff on here. Thanks for sharing so many great tutorials!

I will come back and visit for sure! : )

Carly Jane said...

Welcome home! I missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...