Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happiness

A couple weeks ago I came across this necklace made by Madison Reece Designs. I fell in love. Not only am in into silver jewelry like this, but I love the saying. I love the reminder of what I really need to do each and every day. Life can be tuff. I have three little boys. They keep me busy and active. Currently I am watching 2 other little boys too. 5 boys under 5. Yep. I love reminders. I love this reminder. I want to choose happiness. And it is a choice. Someday I hope to have this necklace. But, I can't afford it yet. In the mean time some awesome and amazing people (that read about this necklace on my family blog) have given me some some other things to help me along. I am in love with them as well.
This sign just makes me happy. Completely. It is up in my kitchen on this shelf where I see each and every day. When I got it I just smiled and couldn't stop smiling all day long. It is perfect. It is red. (And I love red) and it speaks the reminder to be happy. To choose to be happy. It has been helping me. And it came from 2 people that make me happy. I think of them when I see the sign too. And remember they are cheering me on as well.
Then yesterday, I got in the mail this darling little bunny holding this sign. Okay, happiness again. I am in love with it too. It is sitting next to my other spring decorations. So, to any of you who need a little saying for the year here is mine: I choose happiness. And I really do chant it to myself when my 5 year is making me so upset and guess what? It really works. I dare ya to try it.

7 comments:

kristen said...

oh how fun is that!!! I love red one!

Letti said...

I love the sign and it has your name written all over it. What great friends you have ;)

Gillian said...

I've just recently found your site and am LOVING it! FABULOUS!!!!

Carly Jane said...

That red sign is fantastic, not going to lie! I love your little motto... and I love that it really works! Love you.

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

I love that saying! It make us take ownership of our feelings too which is great. Those signs are SO great and how sweet of people to send them to you too. And WOW, 5 boys under 5. You are my hero!!

簡單嗎 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

I love this necklace too. What thoughtful friends you have to make the shelf and doll. It is a GREAT saying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...