Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabric Easter Basket

Well, you already know I am a huge V and Co. fan. She is fabulous. With lots of fabulous ideas. This is a basket she hosted last year. It has been sitting in my files with a big heart over it. I want to make one that bad. I don't even know if I will get to this year, but I am really really hoping. The tutorial for it is here over at Moda Bake Shop. I want to fill it with fun eggs and sit it out as a fun decoration somewhere. She has a full tutorial on it here. Really, this is a fabulous one.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

this really does look amazing! I'm off to a contemporary textiles fair too today for more inspiration!

Amelia.x

Letti said...

This is too cute. I remember my making a rug just like this but her clors were red.

heart nan said...

I have made baskets like this before, very easy!

Carly Jane said...

I've had my eye on this basket too. Ah, if only it were to be one this easter. I really really love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...