Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabric Blocks

I just love these fabric blocks. Love them. I found these over at My Little Gems. I just love her blog. I just love her. She has lots and lots of fabulous crafts and kid ideas. Plus, she has boys. 3 of them. Just like me. She talks about life as a mother and also shares all her great crafts and treats. But, just look at these fun blocks. Think of the possibilities. Games. Baby presents. Put initials on one side and give them as birthday presents. Make them just for your own kids to play with. Sharla has made a full tutorial on how to make these cute things! Go check it out over at here. And just check out some of her other fabulous projects while you are there. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Carly Jane said...

I've been thinking off-and-on about making fabric blocks. They are so cute!

mylittlegems said...

U r too cute. Thanks for featuring so many of my projects :) You have a really great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...