Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Colors Book

Okay, can I just say Fabulous. Seriously. I don't think I have seen something I want to make so bad as this in a few days. I think I might even have most of the supplies. Although, I for sure need some awesome ricrac like she does. This comes from the fabulous Everyday Celebrations. If you haven't been to this blog before then you really should. She has so many great ideas along with great clean pictures. I {heart} it. Does anyone else want to make this great book too? It is definatly on the list for me. People really come up with the most wonderful ideas. You can find the book here. She even says she will be posting a tutorial on it in the next few days.

7 comments:

Carly Jane said...

Wow. I concur... that is awesome. I've thought about making some sort of texture book for Raymond... but this is SO MUCH better

Letti said...

I love this book too. It is so fun and makes me smile when I see it.

Andrea said...

That is awesome. I love it.

Deb said...

This is such a cute and great idea! Wish I needed one for my kids...guess nieces and nephews will get one!

LeAnne said...

Ahh thanks girls! Glad you like it! I love looking at it too!!!

Keriann said...

Let's get together and make them! I love it!

heart nan said...

Let's have a party...
I will supply materials for the green page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...