Thursday, March 4, 2010

Circle Quilt

Oh my word, I am in love with this quilt. Really. Super dupper in love with it. So in love I want to go look for fun fabric right this minute to make it. Not that I have the time right now. But, this is definitely being flagged and added to my list of projects I want to accomplish. Oh, I am just in love.

The bright circles. The simplicity of it. I love it. Go here to see the original post. Go here to see the first part of the tutorial and go here for the second part of the tutorial. I hope some of you can enjoy making this lovely quilt. Bijou Lovely is a fun new blog for me to check out too. I always love that as well.

6 comments:

joyous said...

So cute! It reminds me of the bubble quilt my mom made for Lizzie. It has the circles of fabric and then a wide border. Then you quilt a pattern of circles over all of it! Very fun!

Amelia said...

this is gorgeous. I love it's simplicity.

Amelia.x

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

LOVE this too!! I really need to make a quilt like this. There are so many cute ideas around the web! Thanks for posting this one. Oh, and I just realized I wasn't a true follower of yours...even though I do follow your blog. I am now official ;)

Jaime said...

This is really cute. My own polka dot pattern. Oh how I love polka dots. And I think I could actually do this!

holly p said...

Thanks for posting about my quilt! I'm glad you like it :) I can't wait to see what yours looks like once you make one!

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting this. I have been wanting to make a quilt for ages, but waiting for the right one and the time. I love the circles idea. Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...