Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Be" Sign

I was over at the CrEaTiVe CraTe looking around (I like to do that) and she had just posted about this fabulous sign. I fell in love immediately. Immediately. She sent me right over to where she found it: I Am Momma - Hear me Roar. Okay, there are some people that are talented and then there are others that are leagues higher then talented. Don't you feel like you keep meeting more and more through this blogging world? Well, anyways, Cheri at I Am Momma - Hear me Roar is definitely one of those ladies. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. that is what she is. Really. Go look. I dare ya. Not only is this sign amazing and she gives a great tutorial here, but wait until you see her playroom or the fabulous clothes she makes for her boys. I bet you won't be able to walk away with out going from her first page to another page and to another page. At least I did. Definitely following her blog. So, if you love this sign as much as I do go check it out here. I hope to try to make one similar soon. Probably not while my boys are on break though, so it might be a few weeks. But, it is definitely on the to-do list. Love it.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for featuring my sign. You are so sweet! That's quite the intro you gave me! Glad you like the blog. Thanks again!

Candy (Mama Lion) said...

thanks for posting this. I love it! Going to follow ur recs for the blogs now too!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love it too abd want one...Doing a little Sunday morning blog hopping...Its snowing here.
I have 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS that I will draw for tonight ...
stop by and leave a comment...That's all that's needed.
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...