Monday, February 8, 2010

Kid On The Go Book



Do you follow So you Think You're Crafty? Well, if you don't you should. It is fun to see the new entries each week. To see who the creators are. To follow their blogs. To find lots and lots of fun new ideas. Just like this one. I am seriously in love with it. I, of course, would make it more boy style. But, I can tell you right this second my 5 year old would be in love with any kid tote that had a tic tac toe page in it. I want to go make this right now. Really. Go check it out here. And go vote for the item you love best. There are always lots of fun ideas. Go here to check it out.

3 comments:

Carly Jane said...

Yes, Sir-ee. I definitely voted for this on this week. Although I liked the casserole carrier (and though I should make one!)... but this took the cake. I love it too. And since I've definitely been thinking "quite book" lately, I loved this fun version (for outings and in the car etc). Easy and fun!

Letti said...

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing this blog with me.

sharla@mylittlegems said...

hey-thanks for your comment. Yes I saw this too and think I may have to make my boys a tic-tac-toe-page- seriously so cute ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...