Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The First Squares Arrived

The first squares for the Quilt of Faith arrived in the mail today!! A friend dropped off some fabric too. It has just made my day! If you are still interested in sending one you can drop me an email and I will send you the information to get it to me. (raegirl25@yahoo.com) One 8x8 inch sqauare can be mailed in a regular letter envelope with regular stamps. As you can see it can be any fabric. You can send a plain color. You can send a poka dot pattern. You can send a kid pattern. Anything. Red, green, blue, orange, yellow. We are going with more primary colors, but anything. I cannot wait to get started on this quilt. And if you haven't seen the update on Bronson go here. Miracles really do happen. This is proof.
And if you are still learning about this Quilt of Faith go here.

4 comments:

Letti said...

I have two people mailing them to me as of today. I will get you mine asap. When do you want to start?

Keriann said...

Oh he is just gonna love this quilt! What fun fabrics you have already!

kristen said...

I really love that you guys are doing this! If you need more let me know!

舞台 said...

肯定與支持你!!!加油囉~........................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...