Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fabric Rosettes


Oh, I am in love with these. When I went to my Mother's two weeks ago she and I spent Saturday doing fun crafts. These were one of the things she introduced me too. (Really, my Mom is an amazing seamstress and crafter. Amazing.) She found the tutorial here. I am not claiming this to myself. Only showing you how much I am loving making them. Go here to see for yourself how to make them. I just love them. Just watch out though. Yesterday I burned 4 of my fingers on hot glue. So silly of me! I have seriously, never done that before. But, now I have big blisters to prove it. But, I am also warning you, if you start making them you just might become as obsessed as me. I love them. Think of all the fun things you could use them for. The possibilities are endless.



Here I made them into a headband. They are part of my giveaway this week. Go here and check that at too.

3 comments:

The Yorgason's said...

Super cute! I want to make some this weekend!

Mag said...

these are very cute..... i want to make them too.... thanks for sharing.

too Blessed to Stress said...

I love rosettes :) cute headband!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...