Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Quilt that I really want to make

Okay, seriously, I am in love with this quilt. I just saw it over at V and Co. and all I can say is Vanessa is amazing. I already knew that, but now I am saying it once again. Isn't it fabulous? I know who I want to make it for too. Do you think she would care if she gets it a little late? Oh, I am in love. She has a full tutorial over at Moda Bake Shop too. Go here to see the tutorial. Go here to see Vanessa's awesome blog. V and Co. you really are the best.
I wish I knew how to quilt quilt the quilt. Someday. I really want to learn.

4 comments:

Mormishmom said...

That is so darling!

Letti said...

I just saw this on another blog and I loved it.

kristen said...

I LOVE it too!!

***hint hint***

:)

Sew Fun! said...

i want to make this quilt too! :)
my baby is 6yo. and no more to be had...but she & i both ♥ this quilt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...