Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Pillow and Elephant

Wish I could claim these. But, I can't. My wonderful sister Carly made them for my cute 1 year old as a birthday present. Aren't they darling? Seriously. She had told me she wanted to make my little guy a wall hanging for his birthday. I asked if she would change that to a pillow. She didn't even have to stuff it. I have been wanting a cute pillow to go on the rocking chair in his room. I knew her amazing ability with embroidery. It really is amazing. (I dare ya to click on the picture to enlarge it and see for yourself.) Both my sisters are good at this stuff. Me. Not so much. She did not disappoint. In fact, I was so ecstatic when I got it in the mail. And what accompanied it? That darling Elephant. Every time my 5 year tried to touch it I flipped out. It is going in a special place too. Thanks again Carly Jane!


Carly Jane said...

You are SO welcome! I always find embroidery so relaxing (why I am not always working on it then, I don't know)... and I loved knowing this little "choo choo" pillow was going where it would be treasured!

(ps. cracks me up you won't let Tanner touch the elephant!)

Letti said...

Your sister sure does some amazing things. I love the pillow and the elephant. She has such a wonderful talent that she is willing to share. I loved her quiet book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...