Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Boy Shower

I hosted a baby shower on Saturday. I made the fun bunting as decorations (I actually made 2 of them. Another one hung in my kitchen) and did a fun bib decorating craft where the bibs were then hung on display. It was a lot of fun. A great turn out. Yummy yummy food. And now all the sewing for that is done. I will probably be putting the buntings into my etsy shop to sell and a tutorial on bibs should be coming sometime this week. (I made 16 bibs for the craft.) Too bad I didn't take any pictures of the cute onesies I made for her. Hmmm, I may have to just sneak over and take a few. Big sigh of relief to have pulled all that off. It was a fun shower and I am glad I got to host it for her! (And now my house is much cleaner too. Always good to host something at your house. It gets you to clean more then just the basics!)

1 comment:

Carly Jane said...

I love your buntings! So cute. I'm glad everything came together in the end... and you got a clean house to boot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...