Friday, February 19, 2010

Apron

I love aprons. Really. I always have. Maybe it is because my Mother always wore an apron. Maybe it is because I really do not like getting dirty. Maybe it is because they are so stinkin cute. Maybe because of all 3 of those combined. But, whatever the case, I do love them. I wear one every single day. In my house, to answer the door, to cook dinner, to get the mail. If it is on I don't care if I am seen it. I love them. I really should have a cuter collection for loving them so much. So, when my good friend had a birthday this week what did I make her? An apron. Because I just have to share my loves with others.
And pockets on aprons really are nice and handy.

5 comments:

Carly Jane said...

I have an apron from you out of that material too... and I LOVE IT! I love aprons too. Thanks for giving me half of my apron collection... I wouldn't have cute ones without you sharing your loves! You're the best :)

the thrifty ba said...

i love aprons too! i know my friends look at me weird when they come over (hey-4.30 is when i start making dinner. got a problem with that?). i think i look adorable!

sara said...

Wow, that is way cute fabric! I love aprons too even though I always forget to put one on. I've been better lately because I have a lot of cute ones that are fun to wear. They are SO helpful!

Stef said...

Love your fabric!!

Maridith said...

You know I have made several aprons and never one for myself! How crazy is that? I love the fabric! Very fun. I really need to make me an apron. I will call it a "Gift for Myself" thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...