Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Own Quilt




Of all the things I made for people for Christmas this was my favorite. Probably because it was something new for me. Probably because it was in fun reds and whites and I just love red. I didn't always. But, I think my mother and sister have rubbed off on me. I {heart} this quilt. It is from this pattern. I hope to make a large one for one of my boys someday. But, what originally started as something totally different for my Mom ended up as this quilt. And it was actually hard to give away. (I loved it just that much.) But, if it had to go to someone I would want it to be my mother.

6 comments:

Suzi said...

I am in love!
drool.....

lynda said...

You're amazing! Three little boys and all this craftiness too. Good job, I love it!

Carly Jane said...

Holy Smoke-a-ruskies. I don't know if I could give that away either. Shoot, Tasha, that's a WINNER. I love,love, love it. Wow. That's just about all I can say, wow.

kristen said...

alright already!! Stop showing off your fabulous talent.

Jaime said...

Oh that's awesome!

Jaime said...

Tasha I would love to feature this quilt on my homemade Monday feature. Would that be alright?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...