Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Hugs to You" Sign



Today, I went to my friends house to show her the baby shower invitations for her baby shower that is in a couple weeks and also play around with her cricket machine. Oh, it was fun. We each made one of these fun "Hugs to You" signs for Valentine's Day. We cut the words out on her cricket. Her husband cut the wood for us. We painted them white. Once they were dry we modge podged the words and heart on and covered with modge podge again. They were very simple and fun.

Playing with her cricket made me really want one. Maybe next Christmas if they go on sale for the great deal she got I will be able to get one too. Who knows. But, for now I am going to go play with hers lots! It was fun. It is always fun to just sit and chat together too. Made for a fun afternoon.

(And another post is going to be on that other Valentine's Day sign. It just isn't quite done yet. I cannot quite decide how I am going to finish it. And I might switch the bow out. But, that is the fun craft I did with my Mom this weekend. So, that tutorial and post to come!)

3 comments:

kristen said...

I had fun too! :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

you should get a cricut! how fun! this turned out cute!

L@Craftaholics Anonymous said...

Hey Tasha,
Ok, those are super cute!! I'm so glad you joined the party today. I fixed the code for my button, so be sure to stop by and grab one for your post :)
happy crafting!
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...