Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Banner


My sister (and yes she is the one who made the darling alphabet beanbags here) just made this fabulous Birthday Banner to celebrate her husband's birthday. It is so cute and original. I just love it. I have been wanting to make a "celebrate" banner and I just might go this route. I just made all my Valentine's Banners using the same method she did with stringing the ribbon through the letters. I just love it. She and I must be thinking alike. I am a big fan of it. Go check it out here.

2 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Super Super cute.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but let her know she spelled it wrong. I love it, oherwise.

sarawhat said...

so cute, but I also noticed she's missing and H. :) Love this whole blog tasha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...