Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I {heart} this quilt


I just love the blog Cluck Cluck Sew. She is one of my favorites. And I {heart} this quilt she just made. Everything she makes is fabulous, but oh how I love this quilt. It does not sound too difficult either. I think it could be right up my ally. I really want to do one of my boys quilts with this pattern. It would look so cute on their bed and do my heart good every time I saw them using it. I am starting to collect fabrics for all 3 of my boys quilts and my goal is to have them all done one year from right now. Good goal right? Lets hope. My Mom told me to start collecting fabrics over a few months. Good idea. So, I am in the fabric collecting stage. But, this quilt is definatly going to be used for one of the boys. Just so fun.

2 comments:

Keriann said...

this one is in my stash of quilts to make as well! It's just so fun and has SO many possibilities!

What a great goal for the boys quilts! I love the idea! Fabric collecting is fun oh and I have been meaning to call you...did you see that on the 11th Heidi Grace fabric goes on sale at Joanns?? I know you love it as much as I do! And I'm so excited cause it NEVER goes on sale! Let me know if you wanna make a trip to JoAnns with me! =)

Ms Mae said...

oh how I wish I could make a quilt. They are beautiful. and I am SO not talented this way. Sigh.

Good luck with yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...