Friday, November 13, 2009

Fabric Invitations


I was on the phone this morning talking to my friend Shelly. She was telling me about a craft baby shower she is giving (isn't that the most fabulous idea you have ever heard! Next time I have a baby I want one like that!) and then she mentioned this fabric invitation she found that was fabulous along with a new blog to just love. Merriment Designs. I am a follower now too. I love this idea of making fabric invitations. These are for a wedding, but think of the possibilities. Thank you for sharing these with us Merriment Designs!

Just remember to link back to her if you decide to use this idea.

2 comments:

Kathy @ MerrimentDesign.com said...

Hi Tasha, so glad that you like my invitations! I'd love to see what you end up doing to make them your own. Thanks for posting and for following MerrimentDesign.com!!

Rae said...

these are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...