Thursday, November 19, 2009

Covered Journals

Maybe for the Grandmas? I am still trying to figure out what I am going to make and give to everyone for Christmas. I wish I could say I had everything squared away. At least in the idea department. But, I don't. But, I do love these. Thanks Moda. You have done it once again! You really have some of the greatest ideas.


Carly Jane said...

I think it's a great idea for the grandmas! My only hesitation is that you still have to buy the journal. I think they are way cute.

Suzi said...

I was having trouble deciding what to make for my crafty Christmas present this year, I decided to make your pumkins. I have made 5 today (a test run/Thanksgiving table decor) they were so simple! I could even do them with the kids around. I'm thinking I might make this pumkin for contrast.
I spent the afternoon sewing a little and reflecting on how much and all the reasons I like you. I am so glad that blogging has helped us reconnect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...