Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebration Board


Have you been over to see Stephanie at Somewhat Simple? Well you should! She is featuring a tutorial on a Celebration Board . I love this idea! It is a board that is up in her house all the time and they can write something new that they are celebrating every single day. Whether is it is no cavities, a good report card, going to the Library, or whatever fun thing they come up with. After the holidays I really do want to make this. I think my boys would have a blast coming up with fun things to write every day. And well, lets be honest, it will help me to think of something positive and fun to be happy about every day too. Love this idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...