Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A few little things

If you want to know anything about me, it is that I love to do a craft. I love having the ability to create something and see the final product. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel happy. I would not say that I am the most crafty person, but I try. I often am a better copier than a better creator. Or I like to take what someone else has done and then do it in my own way. Either way, I love to make things. It really does bring me sanity. With 3 little boys at home, I love to be in my sewing room making something. And you know what, my boys love to watch me. They are always wanting to know what I am up to next. It keeps us all happy. So, here are a few things I have been up to lately. I hope to have this blog be a place I post things I have made or great projects I find on other blogs that I hope to make one day. There are so many great craft blogs out there! I will feature some of them here. Then we will all be able to love and use them.

This was a fun quilt I just finished using Amy Butler fabric squares I bought off ebay.

Baby presents for a joint shower. One was having a girl and the other a boy. They turned out pretty cute and were fun to make.

My sister was in need of more birpclothes. These are our favorite. So, she got a good stack that I made using different fabrics I already had.
These tissue holders I made for Valentin's day. I still have some left and use them for little gifts here and there. The ones I have left are pink and brown though.

More baby presents. My other sister is having a boy due in June. She is an english major and loves the color red. So, this is what I came up with for her little guy.


Jessica said...

Wow! You are so creative! I love that you do handmade stuff for everyone. Those are the best gifts.

Carly Jane said...

I have been wondering when you're goign to update this blog with all your crafting goodness! I LOVE IT ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...