Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby Shower Fun!



For a baby shower I made this fun diaper cake. I have seen them all over the internet and different versions on other people's blogs, so I thought I would try my hand at it as well. It was my gift to her too. The top had fun shoes I made her to match the cake, two hair bows, a hair clip and two homemade bibs. I love giving handmade things at showers. It turned out well. I also made this cute "It's A Girl!" sign. I actually made it for another friend's shower, but now pull it out each time I do a girl baby shower. I am thinking I might even make a boy one, so then I will own both.

2 comments:

joyous said...

Definitely make a boy one too!! That one turned out adorable and looks so great on your fireplace. :)

Jessica said...

I love your diaper cake!! I have three friends who are about to have babies and this is such a fun idea! You make darling things!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...